- Ph.D. in Computer Science, University of California at San Diego, 2000
For more information
Selected Articles in Journals
- G. Rosu and F. Chen, “Semantics and Algorithms for Parametric Monitoring”, Logical Methods in Computer Science, Volume 8, Issue 1, 2012, pages 1-47.
Articles in Conference Proceedings
- C. Hathhorn, C. Ellison, and G. Rosu, "Defining the Undefinedness of C," Proceedings of the 36th ACM SIGPLAN conference on Programming Language Design and Implementation, PLDI'15, Portland, Oregon, 13-17 June 2015. ACM, to appear 2015.
- J. Huang, Q. Luo, and G. Rosu, "GPredict: Generic Predictive Concurrency Analysis," Proceedings of the 37th International Conference on Software Engineering, ICSE'15, Florence, Italy, 16-24 May 2015. ACM, to appear 2015.
- D. Bogdanas and G. Rosu, "K-Java: A Complete Semantics of Java," Proceedings of the 42nd ACM SIGPLAN-SIGACT Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages, POPL'15, Mumbai,India, 12-18 January, 2015. ACM, pages 445-456.
- A. Stefanescu, S. Ciobaca, R. Mereuta, B. Moore, T. Serbanuta, and G. Rosu, "All-Path Reachability Logic," RTA'14, LNCS 8560, pp 425-440, 2014.
- J. Huang, P. Meredith and G. Rosu, "Maximal Sound Predictive Race Detection with Control Flow Abstraction", Proceedings of the 35th annual ACM SIGPLAN conference on Programming Language Design and Implementation (PLDI'14), Edinburgh, UK, 9-11 June 2014.
ACM, to appear. Acceptance rate 52/287 (18.1\%).
- Q. Luo and G. Rosu, "EnforceMOP: A Runtime Property Enforcement System for Multithreaded Programs", Proceedings of the International Symposium in Software Testing and Analysis (ISSTA'13), Lugano, Switzerland, 15-20 July 2013. ACM, pages 156-166. Acceptance rate 32/124 (25.8\%)
- G. Rosu and A. Stefanescu, "Reachability Logic", Proceedings of the 28th Annual ACM/IEEE Symposium of Logic in Computer Science (LICS'13), New Orleans, USA, 25-27 June 2013, ACM/IEEE, . Acceptance rate 57/165 (34.5%).
- G. Rosu and A. Stefanescu, "Checking reachability using matching logic," Proceedings of the 27th Annual ACM SIGPLAN Conference on Object-Oriented Programming, Systems, Languages, and Applications, (OOPSLA'12), part of SPLASH 2012, Tucson, AZ, USA, 21-25 October 2012. ACM, pages 555-574, 2012. Acceptance rate 57/228 (25%).
- Dean's Award for Excellence in Research (2014)
- C.W. Gear Outstanding Junior Faculty Award (2005)
- NSF CAREER Award, under "Software Engineering and Languages" (2005)