- Biopharmaceutical Production
- Gene and Cell Therapy
- Regenerative Medicine
- Genome Engineering
- Synthetic Biology
- Biomolecular engineering
- Gene and cell therapy
- Genome engineering
- Regenerative medicine
- Regenerative tissue engineering
- Molecular, Cellular and Tissue Engineering
- Synthetic Bioengineering
Selected Articles in Journals
- Biomedical applications of gene editing. Perez-Pinera P*, Chen ZY. Hum Genet. 2016 Sep;135(9):967-9. *Corresponding author.
- Synthetic biology and microbioreactor platforms for programmable production of biologics at the point-of-care. Perez-Pinera P, Han N, Cleto S, Cao J, Purcell O, Shah KA, Lee K, Ram R, Lu TK. Nat Commun. 2016 Jul 29;7:12211.
- Multiplexed Targeted Genome Engineering Using a Universal Nuclease-Assisted Vector Integration System. Brown A, Woods WS, Perez-Pinera P. ACS Synth Biol. 2016 Jul 15;5(7):582-8.
- RNA-guided gene activation by CRISPR-Cas9-based transcription factors. Perez-Pinera P, Kocak DD, Vockley CM, Adler AF, Kabadi AM, Polstein LR, Thakore PI, Glass KA, Ousterout DG, Leong KW, Guilak F, Crawford GE, Reddy TE, Gersbach CA. Nat Methods. 2013 Oct;10(10):973-6.
- Synergistic and tunable human gene activation by combinations of synthetic transcription factors. Perez-Pinera P, Ousterout DG, Brunger JM, Farin AM, Glass KA, Guilak F, Crawford GE, Hartemink AJ, Gersbach CA. Nat Methods. 2013 Mar;10(3):239-42.