- Ph.D., Computer Science, University of Newcastle upon Tyne, May 1977
For more information
- Problems and techniques of complex computer system organization and software engineering including: cloud computing, software development environments, operating systems, distributed and parallel systems, object-oriented design, networks, real-time systems, programming language design, verification, reliability, abstract data types, synchronization, data bases, security, digital forensics, fault tolerant systems, compilers, machine architecture, digital video and audio networking.
Articles in Conference Proceedings
- (w) Hashemi, Sayed Hadi, Noghabi, Shadi A., Gropp, William and Campbell, Roy H., "Performance Modeling of Distributed Deep Neural Networks," CoRR, abs/1612.00521, 2017
- (w*) Carlo Di Giulio, Read Sprabery, Charles Kamhoua, Kevin Kwiat, Roy H. Campbell, Masooda N. Bashir, "Cloud Security Certifications: A Comparison to Improve Cloud Service Provider Security," ICC'17, Churchill College, Cambridge, UK, March 22-23, 2017
- (w*) Sprabery, R. Estrada, Z. Kalbarczyk, Z. Iyer, R. Bobba, R. Campbell, R. "Trustworthy Services Built on Event Based Probing for Layered Defense," International Conference on Cloud Engineering (IC2E), 2017
- (w) Mohammad Babaeizadeh, Paris Smaragdis, Roy H. Campbell, NoiseOut: A Simple Way to Prune Neural Networks," CoRR, abs/1611.06211, Dec 2016
- (w*) Shadi A. Noghabi, Sriram Subramanian, Priyesh Narayanan, Sivabalan Narayanan, Gopalakrishna Holla, Mammad Zadeh, Tianwei Li, Indranil Gupta, Roy H. Campbell, "Ambry: LinkedIn's Scalable Geo-distributed Object Store," ACM SIGMOD/PODS Conference, Jun 26th-July 1st, San Francisco, USA, 2016.
Other Scholarly Activities