Corporations represent an integral source of funding for the College and realize a number of benefits as well. The Office of Research and the Corporate Relations staff in the Office of Advancement work individually with you to ensure that your company needs are met through your support to the College.
Depending on your corporate goals, you may be interested in providing financial support for one or more of the following:
- Student programs and activities
- Undergraduate scholarships and/or graduate fellowships
- Student organizations
- Department programs and activities
- Research and faculty projects
- Student recruiting and professional development programs
- College events
- Outreach activities
The College values its corporate partners -- your support results in innovative research that benefits societies around the world and a top ranked engineering education that develops tomorrow's technical leaders.