Engaging with student organizations allows you to connect with the best and brightest of Engineering at Illinois students -- not just those who excel academically, but also those who have developed the leadership skills necessary in today's competitive marketplace. You also build a pipeline of students who have developed recognition of your corporate identify throughout their four years at Illinois.
- Make presentations on professional topics at society meetings
- Attend college wide and student organization events and activities
- Provide financial support -- either designated for a specific use or unrestricted
- Serve in an advisory role
- Sponsor programs or activities