- Ph.D. Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, December 2015
- Assistant Professor, Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, IL, September 2017
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Department of Electrical Engineering, Princeton University, NJ, April 2016-May 2017
For more information
- Social, Communication, and Distributed Networks
- Game Theory and Distributed Optimization
- Control and Decision Making
- Machine Learning
- Smart Grids
Selected Articles in Journals
- S.R. Etesami, W. Saad, N. Mandayam, H.V. Poor, Stochastic Games for Smart Grid Energy Management with Prospect Prosumers, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, to appear 2018.
- S.R. Etesami, T. Basar, Price of Anarchy and an Approximation Algorithm for the Binary-Preference Capacitated Selfish Replication Game, Automatica, Volume 76, pp. 153-163, February 2017.
- S.R. Etesami, T. Basar, Pure Nash Equilibrium in A Capacitated Selfish Resource Allocation Game, IEEE Transactions on Control of Network Systems, 2017.
- A. Truong, S.R. Etesami, J. Etesami, N. Kiyavash, Optimal Attack Strategies against Predictors - Learning from Expert Advice, IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, 21 June 2017.
- T. Basar, S.R. Etesami, A. Olshevsky, Convergence Time of Quantized Metropolis Consensus Over Time-Varying Networks, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, Volume 61, Issue 12, pp. 4048 - 4054, December 2016.
- S.R. Etesami, T. Basar, Convergence Time for Unbiased Quantized Consensus Over Static and Dynamic Networks, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 61(2), pp. 443-455, February 2016.
- S.R. Etesami, T. Basar, Complexity of Equilibrium in Diffusion Games on Social Networks, Automatica, 68, pp. 100-110, June 2016.
- S.R. Etesami, T. Basar, Game-Theoretic Analysis of the Hegselmann-Krause Model for Opinion Dynamics in Finite Dimensions, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 60(7), pp. 1886-1897, July 2015.