- Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, Stanford University, 2011
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea, 2002
- Assistant Professor, Department of Industrial and Enterprise Systems Engineering, University of Illinois, July 2012-present
- Postdoctoral Researcher, Laboratory for Information and Decision Systems (LIDS), MIT, January 2011-July 2012
For more information
- Theory and Practice of Machine Learning, Privacy, Generative Adversarial Networks, Social Computing, Statistical Inference, Graphical Models
- Center for People and Infrastructures
- Signals, Inference and Networks
Selected Articles in Journals
- R.H. Keshavan, A. Montanari, S. Oh, "Matrix completion from a few entries," IEEE Trans. on Information Theory, 56(6):2980-98, June 2010.
- R.H. Keshavan, A. Montanari, S. Oh, "Matrix completion from noisy entries," Journal of Machine Learning Research, 11:2057-2078, July 2010.