- Docent habilitation, Nuclear Power Safety, Royal Institute of Technology, 2011
- Ph.D., Nuclear Engineering, Purdue University, 2005
- M.S., Nuclear Engineering, Purdue University, 2004
- B.S., Nuclear Engineering, Purdue University, 2000
- Associate Professor, National Centre for Nuclear Research (NCBJ), 2016-present
- Visiting Professor, Warsaw Institute of Technology, 2015
- Affiliated Professor, Computational Science and Engineering, 2013-present
- Assistant Professor, University of Illinois, Nuclear, Plasma and Radiological Engineering, 2011-present
- Assistant Professor, Royal Institute of Technology, Nuclear Power Safety, Stockholm, Sweden, 2009-2011
For more information
Other Professional Employment
- Post-doctorate researcher, Royal Institute of Technology, Nuclear Power Safety Stockholm, Sweden, 2005-2007
- Multi-Physics Methods and Modeling
- Reactor Design and Safety Analysis
- Reactor Physics and Thermal-Hydraulics
- Numerical Analysis and Computational Methods
- Advanced Reactor Designs
- Multi-Physics Modeling and Simulation
- Nuclear Power
- Reactor Analysis Methods
- Reactor Physics
- Reactor Thermal-Hydraulics
- Reactor Transient and Accident Analysis
- Verification, Validation and Uncertainty Methods
Selected Articles in Journals
- Tomasz Kozlowski, et al., Analysis of the OECD/NRC Oskarshamn-2 BWR stability benchmark, Annals of Nuclear Energy, Vol. 67, pp. 4-12, May 2014.
- Ivan Gajev, Weimin Ma, Tomasz Kozlowski, Sensitivity Analysis of Input Uncertain Parameters on BWR Stability Using TRACE/PARCS, Annals of Nuclear Energy, Vol. 67, pp. 49-58, May 2014.
- Joanna Peltonen, Weimin Ma, Tomasz Kozlowski, Effective spatial mapping for coupled code analysis of thermal-hydraulics/neutron-kinetics of boiling water reactors, Annals of Nuclear Energy, Vol. 63, pp. 461485, Jan. 2014.
- Tomasz Kozlowski, Joanna Peltonen, Ivan Gajev, Viet-Anh Phung and Sean Roshan, Predicting actual reactor conditions: why time-domain simulation is necessary for BWR stability, Int. J. Nuclear Energy Science and Technology, Vol. 7, No. 4, July 2013.
- I. Gajev, W. Ma, T. Kozlowski, Spacetime convergence analysis on BWR stability using TRACE/PARCS, Annals of Nuclear Energy, Vol. 51, pp. 295306, Jan 2013.
- E. Canuti, A. Petruzzi, F. DAuria, and T. Kozlowski, Sensitivity Studies for the Exercise I-1 of the OECD/UAM Benchmark, Safety and Technology of Nuclear Installations, Vol. 2012, Article ID 817185, 10 pages, Dec. 2012.
- I. Gajev, T. Kozlowski, Y. Xu, T. Downar, Sensitivity and Uncertainty of OECD Benchmark Ringhals-1 TRACE/PARCS Stability Prediction, Nuclear Technology, Vol. 180, pp. 383-398, Dec. 2012.
- F. Veronese, T. Kozlowski, TRACE V5 Code Application DVI Line Break LOCA Using ATLAS Facility, Nuclear Engineering and Technology, Vol. 44, No. 7, Oct. 2012.
- S. Racca, T. Kozlowski, TRACE Code Validation for BWR Spray Cooling Injection and CCFL Condition Based on GA Facility Experiments, Safety and Technology of Nuclear Installations, Vol. 2012, Article ID 282987, 17 pages, Jan. 2012.
- J. Peltonen, T. Kozlowski, Development of Effective Algorithm for Coupled Thermal-Hydraulics Neutron-Kinetics Analysis of Reactivity Transient, Nuclear Technology, Vol. 176, pp. 195-210, Nov. 2011.
- T. Kozlowski, Y. Xu, T. J. Downar, D.J. Lee, Cell Homogenization Method for Pin-by-Pin Neutron Transport Calculations, Nuclear Science and Engineering, Vol. 169, pp. 1-18, Sep. 2011.
- T. Kozlowski, J. Peltonen, Qualification of the RELAP5/PARCS Code for BWR Stability Events Prediction, Nuclear Technology, Vol. 174, pp. 51-63, Apr. 2011.
- Kozlowski, T., Miller, RM, Barber, D.A, and H.G. Joo, "Consistent Comparison of the Codes RELAP5/PARCS and TRAC-M/PARCS for the OECD MSLB Coupled Code Benchmark," Nuclear Technology, Vol. 146 (1), pp. 15-28 (2004).
- Associate Editor for "Science and Technology of Nuclear Installations"