- Ph.D. in Computer Science from University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1993.
- Professor, Coordinated Science Laboratory, August 2011-present, 0%
- Professor, Information Trust Institute, August 2011-present, 0%
- Professor, Computer Science Department, Univ. of Illinois, August 2011-present, 100%
For more information
Articles in Conference Proceedings
- John Criswell, Andrew Lenharth, Dinakar Dhurjati, Vikram Adve, "Secure Virtual Architecture: A Safe Execution Environment For Commodity Operating Systems," Proceedings of the 21st ACM Symposium on Operating Systems Principles 2007(SOSP'07), pp. 351-366, Stevenson, WA, October 2007. Audience Choice Paper Award. (Acceptance rate = 19%)
- Chris Lattner, Vikram Adve, "Automatic Pool Allocation: Improving Performance by Controlling Data Structure Layout in the Heap," Proceedings of the 2005 ACM SIGPLAN Conference on Programming Language Design and Implementation (PLDI'05), pp. 129-142, Chicago, Illinois, June 2005. Best Paper Award.
- Chris Lattner, Vikram Adve, "LLVM: A Compilation Framework for Lifelong Program Analysis and Transformation," Proceedings of the 2004 International Symposium on Code Generation and Optimization (CGO), pp. 75-88, Palo Alto, CA, Mar. 2004. Selected 10 years later as the Most Influential Paper of CGO 2004. (Acceptance Rate =31.6%)
- ACM Software System Award (2012)
- Fellow of the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) (2014)
- University Scholar, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (2015)