Spring 2014 Career Fairs
ECS Spring Engineering Career Fair
University of Illinois students and alumni ONLY
The ECS Engineering Career Fair is now full for corporations.
The Spring 2014 Engineering Career Fair will be hosted on Tuesday & Wednesday, February 18th & 19th, 2014 at a NEW location:
Activities and Recreation Center - The ARC
201 E Peabody, Urbana, IL 61801
This career fair is for companies seeking students for full-time positions, internships (summer and semester) and co-ops. Attendance is limited based on available space, and more than 1,200 students attend (student attendance is limited to students and alumni from the Urbana-Champaign campus only).
Connect with Employers
Engineering Career Services is offering two new services for you to better connect with potential employers before, during, and after the fair.
- Allows you to select up to 10 companies as your “favorite”.
- The companies will be notified that you’ve “favorited” them and they will have the ability to contact you BEFORE the fair.
- During the Fall 2013 Fair, 70% of the companies who attended used HireBrite to communicate with their desired candidates before coming to campus.
- Allows you to reduce the number of paper resumes that you carry to the fair and minimizes the risk of your resume being misplaced.
- Recruiters at the fair will be able to pull up your resume through a QR code that RecPass assigns to you and take notes directly on your resume.
- Your resume and your recruiter’s notes can then be easily uploaded into their company’s Application Tracking System.
- Over 60% of companies are signed up to use it.
In other words, no more shuffling around for papers or your resume and the recruiter’s notes getting lost.
We strongly recommend a RecPass to participate in the Spring Career Fair. RecPass Badge pickup is on Blitz Day, Monday, February 17 from Noon-5 p.m. in #3300 Digital Computer Lab.
For questions regarding registration date or the new location, please email email@example.com or call 217-333-1960.
Spring Engineering Employment Expo
The Expo Career Fair is now full for corporations.
February 13, 2014
The Spring Engineering Employment Expo is a recruiting event coordinated and hosted by Engineering Council, a student organization. This fair is for both full-time and internship recruiting.
Civil & Environmental Engineering (CEE) Job Fair
The CEE Engineering Career Fair is now full for corporations.
February 27, 2014
The Spring 2014 CEE Job Fair hosts companies seeking civil and environmental engineers for internships, co-ops, and full-time positions.
Additional Campus Fairs
Business Career Fair
February 4 & 5, 2014
All-Campus Career Fair
March 18, 2014
Research Park Career Fair
April 2, 2014
April 10, 2014