There are a large number of courses (2500+) that have been taken by engineering students studying abroad during the summer, semester, or academic year. These courses have been reviewed and approved to satisfy technical and non-technical degree requirements.
This database may help you in planning where you may want to study abroad! Keep in mind thecourses in this database are not the only courses you can take at a particular institution, it is whatprevious students have taken. While this is a good starting point, we recommend that you viewthe partner university course listings for additional courses you can take abroad.
For a listing of study abroad courses previously approved study abroad courses:
- Log into the Course Approval Database with your NetID and password.
- Please read directions carefully.
- Search the database by Country, City and/or Institution.
- Determine if a course approval applies to you, using the general usage rules.
- If it does, print detail page and attach it to your Course Approval Summary Form (CASF).
NOTE: Be advised that course availability is not guaranteed for the term you will be abroad. Please cross-reference the courses in the database with your host institution’s updated class schedule.
NOTE: Be advised that course availability is not guaranteed for the term you will be abroad. Please cross-reference the courses in these databases with your host institution’s updated class schedule.