Marketing & Communications
Our students, faculty, and alumni do the impossible every day; it's our job to prove that claim and show how the College keeps that promise.
We create print, digital, and social strategies and products that explain:
- Our reputation as one of the world's very best engineering programs—preparing highly respected students, performing world-changing research, and leading educational innovation.
- Our goals for the future of the College and the well-being of the world.
- The impact of our faculty, students, and alumni.
- The integral role that donor support plays in our future impact.
On every project, we strive to:
- Define clear, high-impact messaging that faculty, students, staff, and alumni can use when discussing Engineering at Illinois.
- Tell compelling stories that directly and powerfully explain why we're exceptional and how we go about changing the world.
- Foster opportunities for individual departments and units to enhance their work, embrace Collegewide goals, and meet their unique priorities.
- Promote the stories and work of students, faculty, and alumni who are traditionally underrepresented in engineering.
- Continually assess and improve our performance.